Our recruitment teams will provide a professional and timely response through the selection procedure.
Employees have the opportunity to take charge of their development at Sunshine.
We give our people a clear understanding of rewards and the principles behind them.
A Business Development Director wanted for a wholesale distribution company that serves Seeds and Nuts Industry. The company Located in Warren, New Jersey.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business-related fields
• At least 1 year experience in the job offer or any occupation related to Marketing or Sales Managers
Develop and grow the sale of seeds, nuts & related dried fruit products. Lead and oversee the marketing/sales staff to perform the following activities:
1. Develop marketing/sales strategy, based on Headquarters’ established objectives, market characteristics, and cost. Analyze marketing trends and results.
2. Recommend selling prices. Establish pricing strategies.
3. Analyze product data of manufacturer. e.g. customer orders, manufacturing capabilities, logistic movements, and procurement information to determine long-term and short-term sales goals.
4. Review business proposals and negotiate contracts and pricing with domestic/overseas suppliers.
5. Coordinate with the manufacturers in China to ensure the coordination of inventory. Contact the U.S. and global buyers to ensure that the merchandises meet their requirements.
6. Develop new customers by attending overseas trade shows and conferences. Keep good relationships with key accounts by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs and new opportunities.
7. Review purchase orders, invoices, A/R, A/P, year-end audits, inventory, analyze customers data by using QuickBooks, CRM and ERP system.
8. Develop customized products for major customers, such as recommending different flavors seeds and nuts; provide consultation on different package designs, nutrition and benefits study.
Specific skills and other requirements:
1. Must have hands-on marketing/sales experience of seeds, nuts and dried fruits industry at the global level
2. Must have knowledge of
• Import/export procedures, international trade documentations, and tariff changing impact
• FDA and USDA regulations, Products Inspection and Food Safety regulatory requirements
• FSVP (Foreign Supplier Verification Program)
• CRM, ERP and QuickBooks
3. Must have specialized knowledge in seeds, nuts, and dried fruits field, such as:
• Product origins, manufacturing process.
• Organic foods, Kosher foods, Vegan foods and Keto.
• Plant based products, non-GMO products, allergen free products.
Mail your resume to HR, Sunshine USA Produce Inc. 2 North Road, Suite 1, Warren, New Jersey 07059. Please refer to Job Code: AY2023
We are dedicated food ingredients manufacturer of seeds, nuts & dried fruits etc. specialized on pumpkin kernels. Our products majorly supplied to bakery & cereal industry,
into supermarket in retail package, in the formats of snacks or traditional Chinese medicine for health care. Throughout the years, we now have three of our own registered brands and a patent for “a process technique to prolong the shelf life of pumpkin kernel products” Our Products exports North Europe, West Europe, America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Japan etc. regions. Over the years, we have established and maintained a steady supplier-customer relationship with tens of internationally
recognized Food enterprises. In 2003, we had registered our independent sales office with warehouse in Hamburg.